Welfare Measures for teaching & non-teaching staff
The college is providing various welfare schemes for teaching and non-teaching staff which is as follows:
- Financial support to teaching faculty for participation and attendance of Seminar, Conference, Workshop and Symposia.
- Financial support: financial support in case need at the time of festival Advances against salary for teaching & non teaching staff without interest.
- The college permits availing of third party loans by the staff for housing, vehicle, computers etc., and extends necessary support as part of its welfare measures.
- Loan facility is provided to the staff members by the Khandesh College Education Society Employee’s Co-operative Credit Society.
- KCE Society has an in campus Saint Mother Teresa Health Centre facility for the teaching, non-teaching staff and students.
- The canteen facility is available at the college campus with separate teacher’s corner.
- The staff association holds get together and picnics.
- Annual sports meet includes separate events for the staff.
- All the permanent teaching & non-teaching staff members are covered under PF.
- Availability of duty leave, earned leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, medical leave, study leave are some of the leave facilities extended for the welfare of the employees.
- Staff members are covered under gratuity, family pension, VRS etc.
- Birthday celebration: To develop informal relation in the staff member, college celebrates birthday.
- Infrastructural facility like computers, library book are provided to teaching staff member for the purpose of research.
- College calls to renowned personality to deliver lecture for staff member to update themselves with recent development in discipline.
- Timely promotions for teaching and non-teaching staff members.
- Training to non-teaching staff to develop their skills in administrative work.
Khandesh College Education Society Employee’s Co-operative Credit Society LTD. Jalgaon
Objective of Khandesh College Education Society’s Employees credit society Ltd. collects deposits from the members in the form of monthly contribution. Society makes loan available to them at lowest rate. Also provide helping hand to needy employees of the institution.
– Society avails loan facility to employees on urgent basis.
– Credit society works for the welfare of the employees and their families.