Students of S.S.Maniyar Law College have traditionally excelled at literacy and debating activities. The debating association constituted in the college prides itself maintaining these students of excellence. Debate is an intellectual exercise to measure the capacity to a student to develop and express the ideas on a particular subject or topic in a common platform. By this the students are able to address a jury, which are common to skills involved in public speaking.
|Chairman||Prof.G. V. Dhumale|
|Prof.Miss. Anjali B. Bondar|
- Develop the skill of analysis
- Improve the critical approach of the subject
- Boost up the ability of public speaking
- Encourage the student to organize debate activities
- Train the students who are preparing to participate different debate competition.
- Conduct the debate, elocution and quiz competition.
- Selection of teams to represent the college in various National and State level competitions.