Alumni Association has always been strength for S.S.Maniyar Law College, Jalgaon .Our Alumni including Judges, Lawyers, Teachers and Social Activist are involved in guidance to law students and organization of various legal literacy programs in the society. They engage in various academic and social activities, and promote academic and professional development of the college and impart valuable services to college as well as to society.
Contribution of Alumni Association to Institution:-
Activities and major contributions for institutional, academic and infrastructure development:-
1) The alumni meet is held once in every year and new office bearers get selected from time to time.
2) The alumni association arranges a series of guest lecturers for the benefit of students.
3) Interactive Sessions are held by alumni with students to motivate them in learning professional skills and traits.
4) It assists and guides the students in the court when they are attending the court for observation of the court proceedings.
5) Alumni’s are arranging the lectures and skill development programmes in the college for guidance of the students and also suggest modifications in Syllabus.
6) It creates a social capital for the institution by expanding network of alumni.
7) The institution invites the alumni members for delivering lectures on legal subjects.
8) It also helps in placement of students to various reputed Law Firms, LPO’s and various other legal sectors.
9) The institution also maintains a close and cordial relationship with the former faculty members. They are invited to deliver lectures, talks on given subjects to the students. Alumni have also sponsored endowment prizes.
|Justice A.P.Bangale||Judge, High Court of Judicature Mumbai, Bench at Nagpur|
|Advocate Ujjwal Nikam||Advocate Ujjwal Nikam Public Prosecutor, Director General of Prosecutor, District and Sessions Court, Jalgaon,
Dean Faculty of Law,North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon(1995-2001),
Senator-North maharashtra University, Jalgaon(1995-2001)
|Smt. Mangala Thombare||Deputy Secretary, Mantraylya, Mumbai|
|Dr. Vivek Katdare||Director, KCES’s IMR, Jalgaon|
|Dr.V.K. Paraswani||Principle, Ambedkar College of Law, Dhule|